Friday, March 14, 2008

Travelling has become a big part of my life as of late. Not the kind of travelling that most people come to think of as 'normal' but the travelling that people do from city to city via car. Yeah. It's certainly not the most glamorous but then again as long as I'm doing it with the people I love I wouldn't or couldn't ask for anything else. I've travelled of course, no farther than the US mind you but at least I can say I have been out of the country...more than a lot could say I guess. Although would it count if you travelled to another country when you lived on a border? Like Windsor is to Detroit? Or like Sarnia is to Port Huron...or whatever that town is called across from Sarnia. Hmm. Travel only with thy equals or thy betters; if there are none, travel alone. The Dhammapada

No comments: